Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LaTavia looking nice!!

Remember her???

Her name is LaTavia Roberson and she was in the ORIGINAL Destiny's Child. Anyway she has moved on with her life and left the DC drama behind her. After leaving the group she, and LeToya started a group of their own named Anjel:


After that didnt work LaTavia picked up the pieces once more and started acting in plays, and if Im not mistaken trying to make it as a solo artist. Last month she was spotted at former DC & Anjel group member LeToya's B'Day Bash looking good:


I love the new cut on her its very nice. And she looks pretty in the face. She actually used to be my favorite member in DC when they first came out. I remember having the BIGGEST crush on her(up until Bills Bills Bills, then Bee stole my heart!!)I hope she does come out as a solo artist cuz I would sure support her.

No comments:

Post a Comment