Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Am Music Tour Part 2???





It appears Weezy isnt done touring the Country just yet!! Lil Wayne, T-Pain, & Keri Hilson are making there rounds yet again!!! And this time they are adding Electrik Red to the bill. I wonder what happend to Keyshia...Anyway here are the dates for the I Am Music Tour:

TOUR DATES
3/17 Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Center
3/18 Hartford, Conn Chevrolet Theater
3/19 Newark, NJ Prudential Center
3/21 Indianapolis Conseco Fieldhouse
3/22 Memphis Fed Ex Forum
3/23 Oklahoma City Ford Center
3/25 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
3/27 San Jose HP Pavillion
3/28 Las Vegas Pearl Theater
3/29 Los Angeles, CA Gibson
3/30 Sacramento, CA Arco Arena
4/2 Portland Rose Garden
4/4 Honolulu, Hawaii Blaisdell Arena
4/6 Omaha, Neb Qwest Center
4/8 Albuquerque Tingley Coliseum
4/10 Hoffman Estates, Ill Sears Center
4/11 Auburn Hills, MI The Palace

Looks like I have to choose between Sacramento and San Jose for which show Ill attend...I really wish they were coming back to Oakland so I didnt have to travel so far But for Keri Lynn & Electrik Red I know it'll be worth the drive!!! Plus you know if Weezy is there Nicki Minaj will be there too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment