Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Showing love to Aaliyah


Today marks 8 years since the tragic death of R&B singer Aaliyah Dana Haughton. I used to be a BIG Aaliyah fan when I was a little kid. I remember learning the entire "Are You That Somebody" Routine. Her "One In A Million" album was one of the first albums I ever got! I remember my mom bought me the cassette! Her last album "Aaliyah" is a CLASSIC I played that album until it broke! back in 2001 and have bought it again TWICE since then! If you dont have that cd you NEED to get it. I just wanted to make a post recognizing the late singer, because she was truely AMAZING! Ive searched youtube and I some videos of her performing my favorite songs! and my favorite video off her last album(can you spot Electrik Red's Binkie & Lesley??)

Age Aint Nothing But A Number LIVE On All That:


One In A Million LIVE at Summer Jam:


Rock The Boat:

No comments:

Post a Comment