Sunday, August 16, 2009

Keri Hilson Wal-Mart Soundcheck



Keri Hilson did a interview & performance with Wal-Mart for their Soundcheck series a few months ago. Im guessing the videos have just surfaced because this is my first time hearing anything about them....you can check all video here:

Alienated:


Knock You Down:


Turnin' Me On:


Slow Dance:


Energy:


Interview:



I thought she did a great job on the performances! The best was Slow Dance(I am so pissed that it was cut off!) The interview was pretty cool. It allows you get a better feel for who Keri is and where she gets her inspiration from. Keri & I have the same fave songs from her cd! Rumor has it that Hilson's next single will be Slow Dance!! Im so excited and I hope it is true! Also it said that she is planning on re-releasing In A Perfect World... The current edition is instores NOW so if you haven't already PLEASE go and pick up a copy or two! It is definitely worth the money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment