Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LeToya update.


LeToya Luckett has been busy lately! This past sunday she performed on 106&Park at the BET Awards red carpet Pre-Show! She performed her first single "Not Anymore" off her sophmore album "Lady Love". Check Out the performance here:


The performance was good. I didnt really like the ending all that much....

Monday she did a radio interview with LA's 102.7 KIIS FM. She talked about the album, where she likes to hang while in Los Angeles and the Beyoncé rumors check it out:


I am so glad she spoke a bit on the Bee situation. Its good to know that they are still cordial, and that there is truely no bad blood between the two!

LeToya also premiered her NEW video for "She Ain't Got..."


I love this song and the video is nice but some shots make it look cheap....Im still a BIG LeToya fan, but I have to be honest....At some points in the video it just looks very bootleg and low budget...hopefully the song does well enough to carry itself.

LeToya's album cover has been revealed!!!!


I think it is HOT! I love it! Lady Love will be instores and online August 25! 8.25.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment