Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Different Me Tour

Sunday night Keyshia Cole closed out her "A Different Me" tour in Oakland at the Paramount Theater. It was a GREAT show! The only problem I had was that the tickets said the show started at 8 o'clock but the first act who just happend to be Keri Hilson went on at 7:30!!!! I was pissed because I wasn't even at my seat! I was in line trying to buy some soda! I quickly ran back upstairs pushed security out the way and ran to my seat to see Ms. Hilson! She did a good job. She went through singles, songs off the albums, songs she wrote for others, and even paid homage to the likes of SWV,TLC, & Aaliyah. Next up was The-Dream. I honestly didnt care to see him so I missed half of his set buying my drink. From what I saw He was okay....He's kind of weird tho Keri joined him on stage during "I Luv Your Girl" rocking a wife beater, denim jeans, & red heals. Lastly was Keyshia! She did awsome! She kicked off the show with her 1st song "I Changed My Mind" She continued to go through all her hits while adding the best songs off of all 3 albums. She even suprised us and brought out the Queen B Lil' Kim!!! For "Let It Go" and Too $hort, for "Didn't I Tell You". I searched all over Youtube but I can't find ANY videos from the Oakland show So Ill just upload highlights from other cities:

Keri Hilson:
Intro/Knock You Down:



Slow Dance:


Songs She wrote/likes:


Intuition:


How Does It Feel/Get Your Money Up:


Turnin Me On:


The Dream

Fast Car:


My Love:



Keyshia Cole:
I Shouldve Cheated:


Heavent Sent/Love:


Trust:


Let It Go w/ Kim(LA):


Last Night w/ Diddy(LA):


Trust w/Monica(LA):



It seems like LA was a better show than Oakland BOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment