Friday, February 12, 2010

Rihanna's New Video "Rude Boy"


Robyn Fenty better known by her middle name Rihanna released her new video yesterday. The video is for yet another uptempo track off her Rated R album called Rude Boy. This is the 4th video to be shot and it was directed by the great Melina! Melina also directed Rihanna's video "Hard" aswell as Solange's "I Decided" and Beyonce's "Green Light" & "Upgrade U" just to name a few. Check out the video:



I love it! This video rocks! I think I may be having a Wendy moment but Robyn & I a bff's in my mind! Maybe my opinion is biased but Rihanna never fails when it comes to the music videos. The next one is ALWAYS completely different from the last. This video takes Robyn back to her Barbados island roots which is LONG overdue. The little choreography was cute especially giving that RiRi damn near NEVER dances...I must admit that video was definitely giving me a mixture of Solange's I Decided & M.I.A.'s Paper Planes. But Robyn made it her own. The video is VERY colorful and fun. I am so excited for her to go on tour this summer!! Rated R is instores now

No comments:

Post a Comment